I started studying palmistry in 2006. I learned from Catherine Kane. Since learning I have read thousands of palms. I love palmistry because I consider it the blueprint of who someone is. The palm allows me to help people understand long-term challenges.
Palm reading reveals to me:
- How an individual receives love
- How they process information/learn
- What their needs are
- How they relate to the world around them
- The energy of the family they are born into
- How they can best create success
- The type of people in their environment
- How they work with money
When reading palms I focus primarily on the lines in their hand and a few other features. I look at the dominant hand, because I was taught it is the hand of what someone chooses.